Saturday, June 13, 2015

The New Boho.



l hope you enjoy the post today.....none of the images are mine, but l really wanted to share a few of these pretty boho interiors with you. Some are from a new book l discovered this week called The New Bohemians (by Justina Blakeney). Her images reflect a new lighter bohemian look that's a bit vintage, but with a light, bright, modern vibe. Her blog is here.



 
Found on Pinterest but source unknown.
 
Source
  
 
 
 
 

  
Hope your weekend's going great for you and yours:-) Thanks for stopping by.

Bron.
 

5 comments:

  1. I would definitely want a brightly colored, boldly pattern throw to drape over all my surfaces
    Hace a hice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely want a brightly colored, boldly pattern throw to drape over all my surfaces
    Hace a hice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thankyou for sharing! I love the tent :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interiors. Definitely that Anthropologie vibe. It's really a fun look. Thanks for sharing!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tent! There's an Etsy shop that sells little tents and I've been seriously contemplating buying one to put put in the guest room...seems like it would be fun:)

    ReplyDelete