Thursday, April 25, 2013

Let Us Not Forget.



 
It's Anzac Day here in Oz .....and today, for the first time in the six years my daughter's been in the Defence l had the opportunity to see her march in the Anzac Day parade...lt was a joy to watch and experience her as one of the many thousands of soldiers both past and serving, who we're so proud to honour, respect and remember on this special day each year.

 
 
You can pick my daughter out easily.... she's the most vertically challenged...haha...(it's hereditary :-)
 


 
 

 
l don't too often show pics of my lounge as it's a very difficult room to photograph, due to it's many doors and windows.... but hopefully you'll enjoy these few l've come up with.
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Couldn't resist bringing home the blue beaded cushion.









 
 l hope you're all enjoying your week, whatever you're up to.....thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.
 
Til next time.
 
Bron.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. All is very beautiful-I love your style and your blog!!!!!
    Greetings!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! I look forward to watching my little cadet march next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful experience for you both.
    Lovely photos bron.
    Have a great week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bron, congratulations--as a mother, I am very proud for you, also, on your daughters choice of serving! God bless her, everyday!!

    And, OMG (can't think of any other way to express), I love your sofa!! To own a leather Chesterfield has been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember--probably since my teen years!! The more I see of your home, the more I am overwhelmed at your incredible taste!!! Love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bron, loved your blog post ! How wonderful it is and how proud you must be of your daughter! She looks like she can carry her own weight! Also, your pictures are always so beautiful, such a treat for the eyes. I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day dear!
    XO~ Steph

    ReplyDelete