Monday, February 8, 2016

You Were Amazing.


Hello my friends....l write with sad news today....you see my dear and lovely mum died on the 29th of January. As those of you who pop in here regularly know, she'd been living with cancer for a long time so her death was not unexpected, however l know l'm gonna miss her heaps, but we made lots of wonderful memories which l'll remember and treasure always....She was hugely inspirational in my life, her creativity and sense of fun was a source of joy... not only to her family, but to anyone who met her.

If you'd like to read a little more about her life you can read Here, here and here.

l'm so thankful for routine and "work" l enjoy....'cos that way (here's hoping) however difficult, l can get up each day and find something to look forward to. l have plans for lots more creating, painting and re-opening my etsy shop...it's what Mum would have wanted, moping about wasn't her style and she wouldn't want it to be mine. 

K-Mart were selling these plush pink cushions for just $12.00 each...so pretty....


Found a few things to sell in my stall at the Mill....tambour lace throw and Madonna with Child plate.


l made the bird hanger wreath a few years ago.


Found this crown shaped teapot at the market.....l know it's a bit OTT but l thought it'd match in nicely with my other royal bits:-)


Wishing you all a beautiful, happy creative week, thanks so much for stopping by.


Til next time,

Bron.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Bron,
    Lovely tribute to mum. I love the Madonna with child plate
    and of course the cushions look beautiful!
    Keep on Creating Bron.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom. My Mom too died of cancer and it was so very hard to watch her thought the journey. But memories are what keep us close and with us always. I love those pink pillow and would never think it came from Walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bron, I am so very sorry to hear about your mom's passing:( Cancer is such a horrible disease but I'm glad you were able to create some wonderful memories to cherish! All your treasures are gorgeous and maybe you can incorporate your mom's name into your Etsy shop or blog name somehow, as a tribute to her:) Sending you big hugs my friend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such sad news. My heart feels for you. I am very sorry. But your attitude is incredible. I can see you are very strong. Your Mom would be proud. I once talked to my Grandma about what kind of funeral she would want and she had told me I want a happy funeral with no one crying. I was just a child when she died. So I wasn't in charge of her funeral and my uncle made it a very sad day. And I just knew she did not want that at all. But everyone has the right to grieve how they choose. And I like your way. You have to know that they are the ones in the better place. And you must rejoice in the memories they left you with. You will see her again in Heaven. But until then keep bringing the light to the world with your gorgeous style. She is proud of you of that I'm sure. You are a truly gifted and inspiring person. And that's what God created us to be.
    lots of hugs and kisses,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bron, I am sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. My mom died of cancer four years ago. It's a terrible disease. I love your outlook! You are an inspiration! I am happy you plan to carry on with the same grace, and creativity....I am sure that would make your mom proud. Your post is lovely, and a nice tribute to your mother.
    Sincerely.
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bron, i havent been back here for such a long time. I am so, so sorry to hear about your lovley mum. Sorry for your loss, sending love to all the family. Wiping away tears. Tamara xoxo

    ReplyDelete